Monday 15 October 2018

Obj - Sort in Pega

Obj - Sort in Pega


Hi Friends Similar like Obj-Filter We can easily guess the functionality of this Method. It will sort the records in Page List Property in clipboard.

Lets See How it Works,


This is My Local Data Table Containing the List of Course Records.


And this is My activity Containing 3 steps.
  1. Page-New -To store data that I process in this activity
  2. Obj-Browse- To retrieve data from Local Data Table
  3. Obj-Sort - To sort data in the page list.

Here is the Pages and Class Tab.

In Obj-Browse I Retrieved all the records from Table.


Now In Clipboard it retrieved all the values 

Before Applying the Obj-Sort First Record is.


Obj-Sort Method.

PageListProperty - We have to provide the PageList in which the records are available.
Class - We have to provide the Class Name to which Class is refering.
Sort Property- Here we have to provide the Property Name by which we are sorting. For example, if I want to sort by Name I have to give here (.Name) .Now I try to Sort Based on Book Title , So  I provide here SortProperty as .Title. 

Then we unchecked that Descending Property this method will sort records in Ascending Order. If we checked this checkbox it will sort the records in descending order.


Lets Check Once in clipboard and see the result of our step.

First Record:

Last Record:




Now u can see that the records are sorted based on Title. 

Thank U Friends for Reading. If any doubt, ask in comment. See U :)

3 comments: